Wednesday, January 07, 2009

From 365 Pictures

From 365 Pictures

Happy Birthday, Madolyn!!!
So today I cheated and posted two pictures. But I couldn't resist. Today Maddy turns 5 and just about everyone that she has come into contact with knows it. The first thing out of her mouth as the doors opened to school this morning was, "It's my birthday!." And I believe that she got the royal treatment throughout the day, including her very own birthday crown made by her teacher. She says she wore it just about the entire day. It has been a very fast 5 years and I truly can't believe that she will start kindergarten this year...where does the time go? K

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Maddy!! Ask your folks for another present from me.

-fm

9:12 PM  
Blogger wejoso said...

Happy Happy Birthday Madolyn!!!!! I love you and can't wait to celebrate on Saturday!! Aunt Wendy

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home