Friday, January 02, 2009

From 365 Pictures

Happy New Year!  I am going to try to post a picture every day this year. We will see if it really happens. And they are just going to be pictures of our everyday life so nothing special. This first one is the birthday cake that Wendy made yesterday. It was awesome. The recipe can be found on the back of the Hershey Special Dark Cocoa container. Apparently, Hugo is the master at creating this cake although Wendy took a stab at it and it turned out great. We've been spending lots of time at home lately over the holidays. Starting back to work and school on Monday will be tough. Matt says he would like about another week and the girls agree!

4 Comments:

Blogger jcroach said...

Good to see you back on the web! Loving the pictures. You and Matt need to get on Facebook. All the cool kids are doing it.

Hope you had a Merry Christmas and a great new year!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Bad*Jedi said...

Hey there, Jim. Good to hear from you too. I've heard about this Facebook thing and I must say I am a little skeptical. But my sister is on it so I may give it a try. We had a great holiday...and almost too much time off if that's possible. Hope you guys are doing too.

9:10 PM  
Blogger wejoso said...

I think it is a great idea to post a pic everyday. I think I might give it a try. But, I will need a camera just like yours!!

12:49 PM  
Blogger Bad*Jedi said...

Well, Wejoso, you can have a camera just like mine. Really. Just go out and buy one.

8:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home